Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My first teaching post, EVER!

I guess I can blame it on Pinterest for getting me involved with the blogging world, but I'm hooked. I think this will be a good way for me to share some teaching ideas I have and hopefully gain knowledge from others.
I have been teaching for four years now and I love every single minute of it. Yes, I said every single minute of it. I have the power to shape a child's life and teach them about the world, how cool is that?
I taught kindergarten my first year and soon realized first grade is where my heart is. I have been teaching first since '08 and it's where I belong. Teaching children how to read is wonderful and rewarding. There is so much that I can't wait to share with you all! As of right now, I'm going to play around the website and see what changes I can make to my blog.



Ciao!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment