Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Math Fact Packet

Yikes! It's almost 1:30 in the morning here and I have to get up early for a professional development session on the new math standards Texas is implementing! Well technically I don't have to be there til 12:15ish but I'm a girly-girl and I spend (waste) lots of time getting ready. :)

Anyway, since I've been out of the blogging scene for a while now I promised I would get cracking on something.  I made my very first Math Facts packet. It's 11 pages worth of math facts that I'm sure your kids will love.  It's over at my TPT store but I'm putting out one freebie for ya!

Click on the big pretty picture to go to my store..(I'm so proud of this little image) I still need some practice but I'll get better at making it prettier.

Here's your freebie...

Okay, I'm off to bed. This teacher needs her sleep!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment