Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Last Week of School Activities in Spanish..first 3 get it free

Hi everyone!

Just a super, duper quick post!  I decided to create a last minute activity for the last week of school for my Spanish peeps that teach first or second grade.  We don't have anything like this out there, so I took the bullet and created it!  I hope you love it and are happy with it, just as I am!!!!

As always, if you are the first three to comment, you get it for free. Don't forget to leave your e-mail address!!

Remember, it's in Spanish only!!

Click below to check it out at my TPT store. Night!!!
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. There are definitely limited resources in Spanish. I would love this!
    Pcelis2007@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would really appreciate this! hopeyhen78@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete